Sunday, March 30, 2008


How's it goin' cats n' kittens?! Just a heads-up about my dear friend Naomi Caryl and one of her songs from 1956- "No other love can ever do" on the 'Cambria' label- which can now be heard on my "Butchie Boys Doo Wop Diner" show on "Rock-it Radio"! Its an internet broadcast... so you and friends can link to the "Rock-it" playlist at:

http://www.palmsradio.com/rockittext.htm

or from the "Rock-it Radio" home/front page:

http://www.palmsradio.com/main.html

( ...you'll find me in the "DJ's @" section on the left-column of home-page )

Once there just left-click the audio play button to the left of my show title. If you or anyone have trouble getting the show to play just scroll-down and there is a link for help.

This one is a special "All Girls" show... so its appropo that my 1st offering of one of Naomi's tunes is among the 4 "opener" songs at the top of the show! Naomi's song is 4th... but remember- in the 45rpm world that means she's at the "..top of the stack"!!

Enjoy everyone!... and thank you Naomi for allowing me the opportunities to play your songs!!

Lord hug you tight... - Butchie


No comments: